Trashed my tablet

mallorcasaint

Mar 8, 2012
The touch screen on my C91 stopped working and I was told by the retailer support to re-install Android 4.03 from their download. When I did this the tablet will not switch on without pressing the reset button and the touch screen is erratic. Really frustrated now as I need the tablet for work. Anyone got any ideas? I have thought of installing an earlier version of Android but I'm not sure if this will work.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
it should work if you go back to previous os.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

mallorcasaint

Mar 8, 2012
Downgraded and same problems. Put 4.0 back on again and worked for a while then froze. Really pee'd off now!

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Unusual. I hear lots of good things about c91 so unless you just got a duff one. Who sold it to you? Maybe they will replace it.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

mallorcasaint

Mar 8, 2012
So I found out the label was wrong and I have a 2n instead of a 3n. I reloaded the correct OS and it now seems to work, but not as well as before. Anyone know what the difference is between the model types?

joland2206

May 6, 2012
Hello I had a problem with my c91 within a day, rhe display stopt working, I am a elctronic technician so I oppend the c91 and found that the connector of the lcd was not closed so it had an inetermittent contact.
My be this is also the case here because the touchpanel has a simular connector, oppening the c91 is easy, take out the two litle screws near the input connectors , then start oppening the case on a long side then slowly work to the small side without the i/o connectors, now you can slowly open the case without any damage....
Hope this will solve youre problem

Kingsman

Oct 31, 2011
It might help if you go to the manufacturer, zenithink.com, go into the download section and look in the box labeled zt-282, then look in the box labeled C91. Download the 0327 firmware. unzip it to the main directory of your tft card. Place it in your tablet and then install the firmware.

This firmware is made for use in all types of Upgraded C91.

Rob