Trying to get Kindle APP

last100YARDS

Apr 16, 2012
So I got Coby Kryos Tablet just so I can use the kindle app to reed my books. I have the same app on my DroidX. I figured thier both droids, they'd both be able to use the same apps. But BOY was I wrong! I've tried getting the actual AndroidMarket, but it STILL doesn't have the kindle app! Or even access the the plethora of apps that my phone has. I read something about rooting my tablet, I have no idea what that is, but I've tried to find directions to do it thinking that maybe it'll alow me to get unlimited access, but I can't find any directions that help. When it comes to tablets I am BRAND NEW and pretty stupid. I really need help. All I want really is the Kindle app. If there is a simpler way to get it then please point it out to me. If I could get any help on this ASAP that would be great!

Please and thank you!! ;)

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
You should be able to d/load from pc to sd card if you can't find it on any other apps market. Have you tried applanet or amazon appstore? Thete are many others out there too.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

last100YARDS

Apr 16, 2012
I didnt know there are other app stores. How do i find them? I tried to download the kindle app strait from amazon. But it didn't work :-/

knlming

Apr 6, 2012
So I got Coby Kryos Tablet just so I can use the kindle app to reed my books. I have the same app on my DroidX. I figured thier both droids, they'd both be able to use the same apps. But BOY was I wrong! I've tried getting the actual AndroidMarket, but it STILL doesn't have the kindle app! Or even access the the plethora of apps that my phone has. I read something about rooting my tablet, I have no idea what that is, but I've tried to find directions to do it thinking that maybe it'll alow me to get unlimited access, but I can't find any directions that help. When it comes to tablets I am BRAND NEW and pretty stupid. I really need help. All I want really is the Kindle app. If there is a simpler way to get it then please point it out to me. If I could get any help on this ASAP that would be great!

Please and thank you!! ;)

I am not sure what model coby you have but I have mid7014 and after much fussing I finally called coby support and they told me to go to Amazon.com and load flash player then I was to go to GetJar and load kindle app from there. And surprise IT WORKED I am now one happy coby mid7014 owner. Hope this works for you as well