Turn your A500 into an Ipad

taichimaster

Apr 29, 2011
Strange,

Works just fine on my A500. Only thing it doesn't do is switch from landscape to portrait.

BUT.....

I did have to download it in a strange way. It doesn't show up in the market from the A500. Had to go to the market from my PC. Then go to the developers website. Switch language to English (upper right corner) then download APK file to flashdrive and install from there.

Ken

Last edited:

Icebike

Apr 28, 2011
Why would you want to replace an elegant Android work-space for the childish Apple one?

taichimaster

Apr 29, 2011
Icebike,
You always cut through the fog and get right to the heart of the matter. Well, for me it was kinda like "try walking a mile in their shoes". You know, get the feel of what it might be like to have an ipad. There are an AWFUL LOT of Ipads sold out there and it was an easy install (and uninstall only after a day). Liked the Android shoes a lot better! Theirs gave me blisters and now I really, really don't understand why everyone wants an Ipad.

Ken

sopranosv

Nov 22, 2010
I have an iPad...used it a lot...bought my Iconia Tab A500...I use it a lot...I have an iPad, but now I can't remember where it is...iPad is a great product, that's why it has been sold so much, but I 100% prefer Android