UK people got Transformer Tab yet?

HTC Fan

Nov 21, 2010
Anyone got one of these yet, would love to know what you think of it. It seems like a great product with a great price to match.

Last edited:

genfish

Apr 14, 2011
Got mine on Friday (8th). Really happy with it. Honeycomb is a little buggy, but its still great. Then again im a software dev and like it like that. I'd rather have the new features as they get released and see them evolve over time :)

hexparadox

May 12, 2011
picked mine up from CPW yesturday and its looking good - few annoyances with apps as they haven't been re-written for a tablet yet but nothing too drastic

jaamgans

Jun 6, 2011
Got mine on Friday too - its colour is quite a bit more bronze than the pictures suggest. Screen is really good, bit of backlight bleed in some areas, but nothing major. Have latest update and have camera (no preview - and no video playback) issues and youtube (buffering issue) but other than that works really well. Like the pretty much vanilla feel of honeycomb and that very little has been done to the UI other than some widgets etc.

jaamgans

Jun 6, 2011
Youtube issue is fixed...

It is due to login setting. If your are using an gmail login that is not an account holder for youtube the app will not work correctly.

You can get it to work sometimes by signing out - but the best option is to use your web browser to go to youtube and create an account for your google login. Go back into the youtube app, and sign back in - hey presto - no more buffering issue!!!!