USB Debugging Sylvania SYNET7LP Made easy

natura

Mar 3, 2011
There is a program called Absolute System. Install the apk.
After install click on "Configue a2sd"
It pops up stating you need USB debugging -do you want to enable? Click yes and up pops the screen to enable it.
This one thing drove me crazy in the beginning. Just putting this out here in case someone else is suffering.

tfurrows

Jun 15, 2011
The application "Rescan Media Root" also gives you quick and easy access to enable USB Debugging (tested on SYTAB10MT with 2.2). The program itself lets you disable the Media Scanning, which can save a little bit of boot time (though not much).

tfurrows

Jun 15, 2011
Better yet, there is an app called "USB Debug" that gives you instant access to the development settings page, so you can turn it on and off any time you like. It's free, but I only saw it in the Android market, not in Slide or Amazon Market.

meggiedude

Jun 28, 2011
Excuse the ignorant question here, but will the USB debugging enable proper USB connection from my Disgo 6000 to my PC (Windows or Linux).
USB debugging on my HTC smartphone enables the data sync to work properly, so just wondering.
I expect the answer is 'no', but if you don't ask.......

Cheers

OddBall

Dec 24, 2011
The application "Rescan Media Root" also gives you quick and easy access to enable USB Debugging (tested on SYTAB10MT with 2.2). The program itself lets you disable the Media Scanning, which can save a little bit of boot time (though not much).
this worked great thanks.