use phone as keyboard to input text on tablet?

bladerunn3r

May 10, 2011
Is there an app that would connect over blutooth and allow you too use your phone as a keyboard to input text on your tablet? That would be epic. If not now, maybe with 3.1?

pentool

May 1, 2011
I, too, have wondered many times how annoying it is to press the letter 'C' on that miserable Honeycomb keyboard on the touch screen of the tablet. Not to mention WHY on earth would I do that when instead I could just press '1' three times to type a 'C' on my phone's keypad.

Indeed, what a concept! Thanks for talking some sense into me!

panda

Apr 25, 2011
A cool concept but is a 4.3" keyboard really better than a 10" one? There are always those little usb keyboards or bluetooth thumb pads. Personally I think the A500 landscape keyboard is pretty darn good, it just takes some practice and getting adjusted to.

Jress

May 9, 2011
There is also an app in the market called "thumb keyboard" that splits the keyboard so you can type with your thumbs. Makes the tablet much more useable for me.

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

bladerunn3r

May 10, 2011
Yeah i use the "thumb keyboard" app designed for tablets as well.The design is much more functional and comfortable, but its not the most sophisticated keyboard either. Still I highly recommend everyone to try it out.