Vibration speaker?

DanU

Mar 4, 2011
Not really an Android tablet question, per se, but relevant from perspective of accessories. I only learned of the concept of vibration speakers today. A vibration speaker sits on another surface, and apparently uses the resonance of the surface to sort of make the surface become part of the speaker. Is anyone using one of these things? Is the sound quality any good? Do any of them support true stereo?

Mods - if this is in the wrong place please move it, though I didn't see a good place to ask about accessories.

erico87

Jan 30, 2012
I have one myself.

It is actually really good. However the sound quality really depends on the surface you put it on. Different surfaces would produce a different sound.

I find the best quality is certain types of hardwood. I've tried it on many surface and the one i love the most is on my nighttable made of mahogany wood.

I'm actually working with the distributor on reselling these myself.

You can find them on amazon.com right now (however quite overpriced)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Yes, these are innovative speakers, just like eric said, they're quite overpriced small gadgets, you can simply plug it on your phone or laptop PC.
you can find a lot in our site: Vibration Speakers. you may get what you want there.:)

erico87

Jan 30, 2012
However for those that love the android style ones, the price kicks in. Considering they have to pay royalties for using the android logo