Videos wont play on Ployer MOMO9 :<

Rasally1208

Jun 6, 2012
Hey, hows it going?

I can't get my Ployer MOMO9 to play videos - it has ICS on it.
I've tried loads of players such as QQ, MOBO, MX; and formats such as MP4 from itunes, and (legit) DVD files.
I either get a "sorry, cannot play video" message, or I get a load of gobledygook images with the timeline running minutes every second.

When i tried to rent from google play, and downloaded the google player it gave me " it tells me rentals arent available because it appears to have been rooted.

I am a novice and don't know what that means.

Any help would be appreciated - my kids are giving me grief over this...

macthecat

May 16, 2012
Rasally1208 said:
Hey, hows it going?

I can't get my Ployer MOMO9 to play videos - it has ICS on it.
I've tried loads of players such as QQ, MOBO, MX; and formats such as MP4 from itunes, and (legit) DVD files.
I either get a "sorry, cannot play video" message, or I get a load of gobledygook images with the timeline running minutes every second.

When i tried to rent from google play, and downloaded the google player it gave me " it tells me rentals arent available because it appears to have been rooted.

I am a novice and don't know what that means.

Any help would be appreciated - my kids are giving me grief over this...

Hi
Have tried to load a video from a sd card? It may be that you won't be able to download because of DRM digital rights management software which is supposed to eliminate pirate copies, and will not allow downloads to rooted devices.

I would suggest riping a video to a format supported by your tablet (check manufacturors website) on your pc and loading it on to your sd card then try playing it with any of the video players you list. Other than this IS can only think that you have to flash your tablet with a version of firmware for your tablet that supports video playback.