Welcome Amazon Tablet Forum!

dandroid

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Welcome to the Amazon Tablet Forum on AndroidTablets.net. This section is dedicated to all of the upcoming Amazon Android based tablets.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
If those tablets ship with a tegra 3, I will SO buy one. I don't know how much they will be but amazon is really reliable.

Lectruck

Apr 23, 2011
This should be a good one, I can't believe B&N introduced a throw back tablet b&w, In Amazon Kindle starter tablet out selling them already!!

ExtremeRyno

Jan 16, 2011
Love my NookColor, but I'll happily hand it down to the wife once the Amazon tablet comes out. I'm pumped. I've started putting in overtime at work and should be ready for it anytime...Sooner the better.

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
The more I think about it, the more I know I'm going to get one of these tablets. Amazon has their own content and ecosystem and I think they'll give more bang for the buck since they will make their money on content as opposed to machines (like their Kindle model...)

noobroid

Jun 27, 2011
looking forward to it. amazon does such a bang up job. their product design and ui isn't that pat as apple, but they have a lot going for them. esp. as someone pointed out before, the fact that they earn from the content (books, movies, streaming etc.) means they can really keep things tight when it comes to pricing.