What Are These Items?

vectorczar

Nov 30, 2011
Hello to the board,

I'm a new owner of a Note and have a simple question: what are the items in the small ziploc bag that came with the Note? It is a small plastic bag that contains 5 or 6 straight rods (S-Pen points, perhaps?) and a small ring-shaped piece of metal. I did not see any reference to these in the manual. I apologize for what may seem an extremely simple question, but as someone new to the Note, I'd like to know what these are.

Thanks,

czar

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
You got it, spare tips for the S Pen. And the metal ring shaped tool is to remove the tip from the pen, kind of a tweezers. There are two different type of tips for the pen, but so far I have only used the one installed.

Sent from my Sony Tablet P

vectorczar

Nov 30, 2011
You got it, spare tips for the S Pen. And the metal ring shaped tool is to remove the tip from the pen, kind of a tweezers. There are two different type of tips for the pen, but so far I have only used the one installed.

Thank you so very much. To quote from the movie Animal House, "Knowledge is good." ;-)

czar

"Welcome to my sky"

Tom T

Feb 18, 2011
Any day you can work in an Animal House quote is a good day, and maybe even something from PCU.