What do you think my Vtab is worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.

faithalone

Oct 1, 2011
Hey group- it has been a fun ride and I had a blast diving into the Android world - I was a die hard Windows phone hold out and then went to an iphone and for my birthday got a 64GB ipad so trying to figure out what to do with my Vtab.

The screen is in perfect condition - always had a protector on it and have a spare protector. I have the Vizio leather portfolio case.

My Vtab is still running Gingerbread and is rooted and I have switched the mount points so it basically has a 16 GB class 4 memory card.

I have frozen the update service and everything on it works just fine.

The only issue is that it had one fall and there is a small chip out of the corner but this happened soon after I first got it and I had no issues.

I have the original box and charger/cable..

Anyone mind to share what they think it would be worth?

Thanks!!

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
I'm closing this thread to replies so no one gets in trouble. If you wish to reply to faithalone, do so via PM.

Forum Rule #13. DO NOT advertise anything that costs money. Offering Items or Services to Trade are not allowed. Anyone trying to use AndroidTablets.net to advertise any item for sale may be issued infractions and or banned, and their posts may be deleted. AndroidTablets.net is not eBay or Craigslist.

Frederuco

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jul 6, 2011
Also want to add that we have a classified section at Android.net if anyone is interested in buying, selling or trading anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.