What is Scsi in storage settings

dbsimms63

Jun 9, 2011
What is this? I am already out of space, 180 MB on the NAND, even though I have a 32 GB card. Is there a way to use some of the external micro SDHC card as "virtual" memory? I want to add some more apps, but when I go to download, it says I have insufficient space. Why can't you put all your apps on the external card and access them when you want? If someone knows a remedy, please chime in.

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
The internal flash memory is what you speak of. Then we have the NAND which is what you can store apps to (3gb). You need to select all the apps that let you and move them to the nand memory. Apps2SD is a good app which tells you what is moveable.

And if you want to store apps on your 32gb micro sdhc card then you need to use link2sd which requires root.

Thread talking about it for 7015
http://www.androidtablets.net/forum...by-7015-link2sd-ext2-partition-not-found.html

-How to do it
Anyone really interested on getting Link2sd w X5A? - SlateDroid.com

That is a thread on how to do it for the 7015 I am not sure if it will work on our tablet I haven't tried it yet. What is cool about link2sd it will let you move apps that you normally could not to your sd card. (like facebook, twitter, google maps, etc etc).

piratesscareme

Aug 15, 2011
Thanks for the links. I have been able to get it working but I have to manually mount sdext each time I start the tablet. I only have it working off sdcard. I haven't been brave enough to mess with the partitions on the nand yet. Once I figure out how to get the sdext partition to automatically mount via the vold file in system/ etc I will report back.

Sent from my MID7022 using Tapatalk

piratesscareme

Aug 15, 2011
I have figured out how to edit the vold.fstab so the ext partition will mount on boot. I will start a new thread with a better description for link2sd.