What tablet is this?

urgentmode

Aug 5, 2011
Edit: I think i have the FlyTouch 3 because it looks EXACTLY like this one even down to the "android world" during boot up.
In Settings > About Device it shows:
Model Number: P041
Android Version: 2.2 V2.6:#4402
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9 root@localhost #4
Build Number: FRF85B

Is there an official flash update for this? WIFI is terrible and would like to update it.
If not, any suggestions?

Last edited:

ray1970

Apr 5, 2011
Edit: I think i have the FlyTouch 3 because it looks EXACTLY like this one even down to the "android world" during boot up.
In Settings > About Device it shows:
Model Number: P041
Android Version: 2.2 V2.6:#4402
Kernel Version: 2.6.32.9 root@localhost #4
Build Number: FRF85B

Is there an official flash update for this? WIFI is terrible and would like to update it.
If not, any suggestions?
Hi
how are you yes you have the latest PO41 model they is official flash firmware,but it is the same as you have on your system at moment, they have been out about 6 weeks now,on your wifi what problems are you having, are you having problems with youtube,if so try youtube in opera,if your having issues just surfing the net than you might try going into your router settings on the internet and turning down some of your security settings, i have major problems staying on youtube at my house yet can surf any other sites,but 2 doors away i can stay on there wifi without any problem on youtube,they will be new firmware released
something similar to tims roms which are used for the older disco model,they had many many problems also_On your picture of android world etc they all come like that,it's the standard 2.2 android application,then all the other running stuff for your tablet is added also

Last edited:

urgentmode

Aug 5, 2011
Just really poor connectivity, WIFI drops out alot, everything else wirelessly (laptops, phones) works perfectly.
Any suggestion on an un-official update that's best for this pad?
Thnx for info.

henkall

Aug 8, 2011
Are there any firmware updates to this device?
Where can you see or download the firmware to this device?
And how do you flash it?

ray1970

Apr 5, 2011
Hi
there's no new firmware at moment there new in market,firmware is a easy download a folder with 5 files download to a formatted sd- card name folder (android) into tablet - volume key held and switch on will do automatic update
but the firmware you have on your tablet thats the only 1,they will be tweeked roms coming soon or a new firmware but not at moment