What the heck is it?

namecaps

Mar 23, 2011
I have same one. It's nice, fast and works great, however there is no support so you cannot upgrade Android (default is 2.1) unless you wanna try with other brands firmwares, but you can risk bricking the tablet. I was looking for a newer firmware everywhere, but no luck (this device is also know as AOSON M98A or OUKU M98 or INFINITE LIFE M98A).

DroidMonkey

May 25, 2011
I have same one. It's nice, fast and works great, however there is no support so you cannot upgrade Android (default is 2.1) unless you wanna try with other brands firmwares, but you can risk bricking the tablet. I was looking for a newer firmware everywhere, but no luck (this device is also know as AOSON M98A or OUKU M98 or INFINITE LIFE M98A).

Any problems with yours? I mainly bought mine just for a portable multimedia device! Just wanted to make sure it was as up to date as possible! Thank you for your reply!

namecaps

Mar 23, 2011
No problems with working, but I'd like to have it rooted (only temp root is possible as there is no possibility to get all partition backed up, dunno why, rkandroid tools they just don't recognize partition types). Also 2.1 android is kinda obsolete now..and Angry Birds working very very slow (unable to play). But overall it's great, 720p works good.

DroidMonkey

May 25, 2011
No problems with working, but I'd like to have it rooted (only temp root is possible as there is no possibility to get all partition backed up, dunno why, rkandroid tools they just don't recognize partition types). Also 2.1 android is kinda obsolete now..and Angry Birds working very very slow (unable to play). But overall it's great, 720p works good.

Hmmm... all the reviews I've watched play that game very well! Well, If you get any info please do msg me about it, and in the meantime I guess I'll just keep searching! Thanks again for the responses!