Which is best?

Discussion in 'Android Tablet Discussions' started by raistlin295, Mar 13, 2012.

1. raistlin295

raistlin295 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Zenithink ZT-280 C91
    Hi all,

Last week I bought a Zenithink ZT-280 C91, specifically to run a single app. Unfortunately, the app seems to be incompatible with the ZT-280.

My dilemma now is that I've seen the app working on a colleague's Asus TF201 and I have to say it seems to be a superb tablet. The price though, is causing me to re-think my options. Especially as, with the launch of the IPad 3, IPad 2 prices are becoming more realistic and I know the app has a version for IPad.

I suppose what it boils down to is whether the TF201, apart from its drop-dead gorgeous looks, can offer anything to justify the extra expense over the IPad 2.

I am a complete neophyte, as it were, to tablet computing but have definitely decided that my PC laptop is too heavy and bulky and needs to be pensioned off. It also doesn't have a version of the app I need to use either.

Does anybody have any experience / views please?

2. raistlin295

raistlin295 Member

Tablet / Device:
    Zenithink ZT-280 C91
    No views then?

3. Maui9

Maui9 Member

Tablet / Device:
    S7 and droid 2
    i use this tablet and with the new firmware i have been able to use all the apps with no problem yet . But did with the zethink did you try to download the apk of the app and side load it

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014