Good day all

raistlin295

Mar 12, 2012
Hi all,

I have just bought myself an Android tablet (Zenithink ZT-280 C91) as opposed to an IPad because it seems to me that the Android route allows a lot more freedom and is one fifth of the price of an IPad.

I only need it for one application but I'm sure it won't end there :)

Tanzanite

Jan 14, 2012
Hi all,

I have just bought myself an Android tablet (Zenithink ZT-280 C91) as opposed to an IPad because it seems to me that the Android route allows a lot more freedom and is one fifth of the price of an IPad.

I only need it for one application but I'm sure it won't end there :)

Hi Raistlin,

Welcome to the forum.

Great choice of Tablet and you are right these things are addictive so I am sure we will se a lot more of you here.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Raistlin, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Glad to have you here as a member of Android Tablets. You're probably right about your interest in tablets going further, I bought mine just to read books:eek:.

raistlin295

Mar 12, 2012
Thanks for the welcome :)

Unfortunately, the one app I bought it for doesn't work with this particular tablet :(

Considering an Asus Transformer Prime TF201 now. More expensive than an IPad though.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Unfortunately, the one app I bought it for doesn't work with this particular tablet :(

Sorry to hear that, I'm glad to see you're not a quitter though.:eek: Hopefully the TF201 will be able to handle it.:cool:

raistlin295

Mar 12, 2012
Thanks Spider.

I know the Transformer handles it as a colleague in Court uses the exact same app on the Transformer TF201. I do like the TF201 but will need to convince myself that the greater cost is justified over, for example, an IPad 2, now that the prices are falling in the wake of the IPad 3 launch.