Wi-Fi Connection to Note 10.1

seaestate

Nov 14, 2012
Received my Note 10.1 yesterday......was able to connect to our home wi-fi for a couple of hours. Now I'm connecting, but not getting a good signal to transmit anything. Have reset the router several times to no avail. Does anybody have any suggestions for me. Thanks!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Received my Note 10.1 yesterday......was able to connect to our home wi-fi for a couple of hours. Now I'm connecting, but not getting a good signal to transmit anything. Have reset the router several times to no avail. Does anybody have any suggestions for me. Thanks!

Welcome to the forum

Resetting the router is a good first start. You may also want to consider the type of security you're using, Use WPA/WPA2 if you are using WEP, also try a different channel. I have a list of problem solvers you can find in a link in my signature.

seaestate

Nov 14, 2012
Welcome to the forum

Resetting the router is a good first start. You may also want to consider the type of security you're using, Use WPA/WPA2 if you are using WEP, also try a different channel. I have a list of problem solvers you can find in a link in my signature.

Thanks - not sure what WEP is, but I'm sure I'll find out. Have printed your suggestions, we'll see what happens.