Windows CE?

pg1

Mar 28, 2011
I'm running #2752 & I find it slow & buggy, no flash support & I use the office products quite a lot with my ipaq 214.

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
Sorry but I have no experience with the flytouches. If I were you I would invest in a better tablet.

Biotic

Staff member
Jan 23, 2011
With my experience with windows ce on my ipaq rx1950. They say linux and android could be created for the ipaq itself so I would think wondows ce could be but you would have to create your own build, find the drivers, set it up for a the size of touch screen and grav sensor and so on. I would think creating a windows xp port would be easier than ce as it would have to be either 5.0 or 6.0. Nothing fancy.

Sent from my Ally using Android Tablet Forum

pg1

Mar 28, 2011
I know you can have windows on the ZT-180. Putting an installation together without all the drivers would be a waste of time. In the meantime, I upgraded to #3245 and the difference is huge. The tablet is much better.

curiouscat

Apr 10, 2011
I know you can have windows on the ZT-180. Putting an installation together without all the drivers would be a waste of time. In the meantime, I upgraded to #3245 and the difference is huge. The tablet is much better.

How do you do the above?

Thanks

enochian

Apr 19, 2011
there is an emulated version of win95 0n appplanet didnt install on my superpad having a real windows version. on a superpad wont work due to the processor not being. x86 not sure about any other tablets