Words Friends & Facebook cant login since update...

Darryn

Mar 28, 2012
Ever since Honeycomb update, Words with Friends does not allow me to login via Facebook. I dont really wish to use a new user name and start new games when I have games already going. Been a month and still no joy, anyone come up with work around or solution?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
Have you tried updating the app? Maybe uninstall and reinstall? There is a version of the app just for Honeycomb so that may be the issue.

Darryn

Mar 28, 2012
I have deleted and reinstalled, but never searched for HC specific, trying now.....

Darryn

Mar 28, 2012
Tried above, still nothing. Just disappointing and frustrating to NOT be able to login via Facebook like all my other devices.

MadMac514

May 13, 2012
Just fixed my issue for my wife's Vizio. New version of WWF - Honeycomb has an issue. Deleted app and copied older version off my phone (Moto Atrix) to Vizio and installed that. Facebook login was there and it's running fine.

Darryn

Mar 28, 2012
Deleted app and copied older version off my phone (Moto Atrix) to Vizio and installed that. Facebook login was there and it's running fine.
I would like to try this, I have a Droid X that works fine, how do I install from my phone?

J515OP

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2011
I would like to try this, I have a Droid X that works fine, how do I install from my phone?

Just find the .apk on the phone using a file explorer then either send that file to your self via email or copy it off the phone and on to the pc. then copy to the tablet and install.