Worth Buying ?

Seren

Sep 22, 2011

philbaz

Jun 14, 2011
I don't know about that particular unit, but you can see my personal experience with "bargain" generic tablets in my thread "which hammer is best..."

Phil

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hi

Was thinking of picking up a second hand Ipod touch but there still around £100, so as i was searching for Tablets i came across this, as i know nothing about Tablets i thought id ask and see if anyone could let me know if it's worth picking up or if there is a better tablet for the same price on the market.

Minigadget Mg638 Android Tablet Computer - Mg638 - Android Tablet Pc - Product Details This Item Will

Thankyou for reading and if you commented :).
As what i always said:"you can buy a decent tablet PC with android 2.3 and good processor with around $200!" why not to spend a little more and get something far more better?
PS: it seems the tablet you mentioned also available in our site for £59 : Cheap 7 inch android 2.2 OS Tablet PC with VIA 8650 CUP and Dual Core 800Mhz - China Electronics Wholesale - Consumer Electronics Gadgets Dropship From China

Pinkie

Sep 14, 2011
Gotta agree with the $200 assessment....pay a little more, get a hell of a lot more. There is even a local joint in my area that was selling the 7 inch Samsung galaxy tab for $250 for a short while. Do yourself a favor and save some more pennies and get a solid one you know won't light your house on fire.

nickcage

Nov 20, 2011
I ordered one of these two weeks ago from Minigadget in Farnborough Hants which is less than 20 miles from where I live. It arrived yesterday by special delivery after I had chased them two or three times. Got it out of the box and tried to set up email, a suitable word and powerpoint app and Evernote which I use all the time. The device was incompatible with Evernote, email did not work for a BT account and Office Suite, on this tablet did not recognise word documents from the external USB slot. All I could see was a series of symbols - don't know what the technical term might be - unicode perhaps!

I know it's cheap and you get what you pay for but I expected something to work. A couple of hours ago the whole thing froze and all I can get is a perplexed looking android sliding up and down the screen.

In short if you want to waste £60, a whole weekend and push your patience to the limit by all means go and buy one of these. If not AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. THEY ARE RUBBISH!!!!!