www.chinatabletspcs.com

badboybilly

Sep 12, 2011
Well, I put in a order on the 1st, the 12th has come and i have no tracking number. If I E-mail, I get an automated response. I will have to put in a paypal claim. I'll update if I get anything

badboybilly

Sep 12, 2011
I have received my tablet, they rushed it to me after the claim.. Maybe I was impatient?
Tablet looks good and is to spec.. Bpad-103 running Android 2.3 (resistive :( but getting used to it)

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Web Of Trust on my PC gives that website a "Very Poor" rating, that's enough warning for me.:rolleyes:

badboybilly

Sep 12, 2011
I probably will never buy again. Nice Website. all E-mails to me were automated... until the I made a claim

Last edited:

pito

Oct 28, 2011
they became scam : ordered and payed through paypal 24th october , order mentionned "free shipping" , 4 days after received email to confirm was shipped , was contacted 5h october , was asked 70$ "duty" more ??! , then in a later email , they said it was shipping fees??!! so my item is not shipped !
NO MORE ANSWER. PAYPAL DISPUTE OPENED...
STAY AWAY they will add the fees they decide to , 10 days after ordering ...
$111106110025905044.jpg
2011/11/4 Starzmart Service <[email protected]>
Dear customer,

Thanks for shopping at our site.

It appears that your order # 75************ has been processed at our warehouse. However, there is no tracking number currently available. We apologize for this inconvenience. I have sent a request to our warehouse to update the tracking information for this order. Once this is complete, I will notify you by email with your tracking number.

Thanks for your patience.

Ivy

Customer service

Thanks for contacting us.
I'm sorry to inform you that the custom will charge the item under your order # 7550804704635000 at $70.00. To show our appreciation to your support, we'd like to undertake half the custom charge. So would you please accept the custom charge at amount of $35.00 at your end? We really treasure this order and once this be done we will have your order delivered in the earliest manner. Your understanding is highly appreciated.
If you have any further concern, please feel free to contact us.
Jesse

Customer Service

Last edited:

log0008

Nov 22, 2011
no, i have not used them, and i dont plan too, i have never heard of them before, so i dont use sites which are 'small'

pito

Oct 28, 2011
I finally got my e98 through aliexpress Wholesale Product Snapshot Product name is 8 inch Zenithink E98 Upad ZT180 Android 2.2 Tablet pc Built-in Camera External 3G 512 MB 4 GB Support French Italian Keyboard (cheapest found including shipping , seller is fine and quick , no hiddent fees) , paypal gave me refund for chinatabletspc scam , as it was obvious they were not honest
I appreciate in e98
-unique 7 inch havi 1078 x 600 resolution allowing big documents/pdf
-very good autonomy : 6 hours in reading (at least) wifi off
for the price can't be expected more
resistive screen is not very reactive ... as most resistive screens

barbas

Feb 13, 2012
I bought an AOCOS N19 3g from chinatabletspcs.com. I can tell you that they are very serious and I am very happy with the purchase! Only ten days after the payment with paypal, I received the tablet in France with DHL registered. Much cheaper than any other site. I recommend this site to every one of you! They are honest and friendly!

Last edited: