xoom tablet uk user

scott0904

Nov 17, 2011
hi ive just bought a xoom 32GB 3G MZ601 does this tablet need any updates like flash player or anything thats needed for internet usage

im a bit of a technothobe and this sort of stuff just passes me by ive bought this as a present i hope ive made a good choice it was really a stab in the dark

thanks

KeepItReal

Oct 27, 2011
Congratulations on the Xoom purchase. The Market app is the 1st place to go. Yes, Flash will be one of the apps to download. When the market comes up, there is a magnifying glass symbol at the top right which is used to search the market. One of the hardest things is to find apps designed or formatted for the tablet. I will search the words 'tablet' or "honeycomb" (don't use the quotes) to locate them. Search for the app 'Tablet Market" and download this app. It list all tablet apps by categories and may help find apps a little easier. Goto www.motorola.com and locate some apps and you can find videos on using the Xoom. I went through the entire Users Guide and read it as it was fairly small. Enjoy!

Sent from my Xoom using Android Tablet Forum