zepad 10 inch model

BEDSHOP

Jan 9, 2012
hi
happy new year.last october i purchased a tablet pc from A1CS they are an amazon seller,i have had several variations of tablet from them due to various problems.
the latest is a zepad now other than that i believe it to be a 280 model 8gb hard drive android 2.3.4 , kernal 2.6.3.4, armv7 rev1,512 ram, with gps.
now i am told this is resistive screen but ics will be available for it soon.
the guys at A1CS are extremely helpfull on the tec front,and i was wondering if anyone out their had a similar model.
this model is very slow to react to stylus input/finger touch.
cheers
ps i didnt know which forum to post under as i am unsure which version this is .

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, welcome to the forum. Nice to have you join us as a new member. For now, I think the best place for your thread would be the Zenithink Tablets forum and I'm going to move your thread over there for you. More people with that tablet are likely to see it there. When you determine exactly what version you have, that will determine which sub forum your subsequent posts belong in. Have fun with your tablet and enjoy the forum.

criver

Oct 20, 2011
Maybe it's a Z101 or Z102 judging by the resistive screen and the processor, however I can't be sure - can't you ask your seller about the model?

BEDSHOP

Jan 9, 2012
HI I THINK ITS A ZT280
just installed ics , slow to boot trying to sort wifi
cheers