10.2" 8000MAH Battery Android 2.2 Froyo 512MB 4GB/8GB FlyTouch 3 SuperPad 3 ePad WiFi

guiri

Jul 16, 2011
amundo, maybe you should write them and post a link to this thread/your post...that might help.

George

amundo

Jun 16, 2011
amundo, maybe you should write them and post a link to this thread/your post...that might help.

George

Hi George, when you have a vendor straight off call you a "scammer", then continue to slip that word into the discussion process, they're not really interested in what I have to say to support my case. I've filed a claim with Alibaba...

Sent from my GT-P1000T using Android Tablet Forum

buxtor

Feb 12, 2011
I have the sp3 ft3 and my box looks totally different. Ordered from Euogo.com or something fairly close to that. Arrived in short order and worked ok with os until it failed boot after some modding. Tim 4e was the fix and has stood up to everything I could throw at it. Netflix newest build actually streams well. Surprised at aforementioned movie viewing. Are u watching dl'd files from the SD or a thumb drive? I'm intrigued!
I'm dying to know what other roms or good games folks are getting good reviews on.

MORE INFO!!!

Sent from my DISCO10 using Android Tablet Forum

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
I'm up to Tims5a and so far so good! Youtube
no problem!! Love my tablet!!

Last edited:

buxtor

Feb 12, 2011
oh really? where'd you find it? XDA?

...found it. SuperPad2 Flytouch3 Hybrid Tim Rom and here I thought I had found the newest one last month. I've been using 4e and could've been using 5a. Kinda hesitant to flash. I don't have the whole Titanium Backup thing down just yet. Does anyone have the down and dirty on it? Backing up all your apps and reloading them once you've flashed?

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
Buxtor

You were quick to find the 5e version! It took me a bit but just in case. http://public.timduru.org/Android/Flytouch3/

Also the titanium back up was very self explanatory (for me anyways) and it even brought back all my angry birds completed levels! If I remember you have to go into the menu to restore and it took some time, I had to say yes / no for each program!

ancjob

Jul 31, 2011
has anybody checked this out from chinagrabberDOTcom
they have this flytouch 3 32GB with 8000MaH battery

are they ok to purchase from ?

plz advise

Last edited:

olgis

Aug 2, 2011
has anybody checked this out from chinagrabberDOTcom
they have this flytouch 3 32GB with 8000MaH battery

are they ok to purchase from ?

plz advise

I have not bought myself, but recently I have read review on Superpad 2 Flytouch 3 ( http://www.********/apadforum/conte...uch-3-Android-2.2-Froyo-10-inch-tablet-Review ) and at the end of the review you can find two links to retailers, one of them is Chinegrabber.

If you will decide to buy one from Chinagrabber please post here about your purchase.

buxtor

Feb 12, 2011
Buxtor

You were quick to find the 5e version! It took me a bit but just in case. SuperPad2 Flytouch3 Hybrid Tim Rom

Also the titanium back up was very self explanatory (for me anyways) and it even brought back all my angry birds completed levels! If I remember you have to go into the menu to restore and it took some time, I had to say yes / no for each program!

What do you find the major changes to be John? if any?

buxtor

Feb 12, 2011
while I'm at it, what's up with there being no Live Wallpapers on the ROM Tim?

a very salty Buxtor

Johnierw

May 20, 2011
From what I have seen 5a has been slimmed down more. I did notice mypad was gone and I had to go through gscript to renable. Seems to work well enough.QUOTE=buxtor;117200]What do you find the major changes to be John? if any?[/QUOTE]