2 Differant 7 in. tablets

pitbullsrock

Dec 27, 2011
I bought this tablet for my 12 yr old son and it seems great so far. The first one he got had a cockeyed power button on it so we returned it. It was the 7 in mini tablet. They had no more of that one so we got for 10$ cheaper the 7 in express plus(sytabex7-2). They both seem smilar but the first one was lighter seemed bigger, had a menu button on the front of it. This one seems much stronger(great for kid) and does not have a menu button on front. What are the real differances? Wish I still had the model # of the first one. Alomost seems like the first was a newer model(lighter), maybe I should return this one and wait on more of the other huh? This one came witha paper saying upgrade was done as well. Is there anything I should know about this table? He was having a hard time with slide apps or whatever it was giving him error 505?? I dont know a thing about this stuff i can barely find this site and ask these questions!
Thanks,
Chris
ok found info concerning error 505 will just use amazon marketplace, still wondering which tablet is better and diff's
Thank you once more

Last edited: