20kiki - help with Internet/email access

20kiki

Mar 13, 2012
I have tried adding an Internet dongle and placing my E-pad in various WiFi cafe's, hotel lobbies, etc but cannot get the damn think to link to the Internet - with the result I cannot send/receive e-mails either - why is this? I'm sure I read somewhere that '3' could set or add an AP ro enable Internet access but when I asked at a local store they didn't even recognise my tablet! - this is the reply from their Customer Service Dept -
Just to let you know, the android E-pad does not operateon gsm or cdma networks. It does not have a slot to insert the SIM as it workson Wi-Fi. So, we’re not sure if you’d beable to plug in your dongle for internet usage.

If you want to use a sim card along with your tablet, youcan go for Samsung galaxy tab which works on a sim card.

I hope the above information helps. If there’s anythingelse, please call us on 333 (free) from any Three mobile or 0843 373 3333(5.1p/min from a BT landline, other networks may vary) between 8am to 10pm.

Last edited:

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. I'm moving your thread to the Android Tablet Q&A section for you, where more people are likely to join the discussion and try to help you. Good luck!