$249.00 Acer Iconia A500... FYI

xphyle

Aug 27, 2010
I currently own a Vizio tab, and have owned it for about 2 weeks and been reasonably happy with it. But for the extra $50, I may have to seriously consider returning it to Walmart and buying this thing. I wanted to post this here in case anyone else was within the return window, so they could also ponder the upgrade.

For the extra $50, you get a 10.1 screen, 1 GIG RAM, dual core Tegra 2 processor, HONEYCOMB, etc, etc...

16GB Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S16u 10.1" Android Tablet (refurbished) $249 + Free Shipping - Ebay.com Deals, Coupons and Promos

X

Last edited:

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
All I can tell you is I did a lot of checking and if I had bot gotten the Sony S, this is the one I was going to get. Paid 350 bucks for the A100 and my wife loves it!

Sent from my Sony Tablet S using Android Tablet Forum

JoelWUpchurch

Nov 30, 2011
I currently own a Vizio tab, and have owned it for about 2 weeks and been reasonably happy with it. But for the extra $50, I may have to seriously consider returning it to Walmart and buying this thing. I wanted to post this here in case anyone else was within the return window, so they could also ponder the upgrade.

For the extra $50, you get a 10.1 screen, 1 GIG RAM, dual core Tegra 2 processor, HONEYCOMB, etc, etc...

16GB Acer Iconia Tab A500-10S16u 10.1" Android Tablet (refurbished) $249 + Free Shipping - Ebay.com Deals, Coupons and Promos

X

It is a $100 discount from a new A500. It seems okay if you want to risk a refurbished tablet. The Tegra processor will be good if you plan to do a lot of gaming.

xphyle

Aug 27, 2010
As you can see from my other posts on here, I'm very interesting in the gaming aspect. The Vizio is pretty capable in that area, but lacks the horsepower and support to play the big name Gameloft and EA titles.

X

WVUTampaAlum

Oct 6, 2011
This deal anywhere is fantastic and u will definitely be happy with it.

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk