5 Days of Christmas Contest

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
5daysofchristmas.png

We at androidtablets.net have caught the Holiday fever. So starting Monday December 6th we will be holding “5 days of Christmas” contest. Each day for a week there will be a giveaway. Each giveaway will run for 5 days and will be given away completely free! That’s right free! Hope these giveaways save you all money and show you all great places to shop for the holidays. Have a safe and happy holiday.

Make sure to check back each day next week for what is being given away.
If you don’t celebrate Christmas then just enjoy the free stuff!

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
Each giveaway will have its own rules and will be stated with the giveaway. But you will need to be a member to comment

Sent from my Droid using Android Tablet Forum App

maddog69

Nov 22, 2010
Thanks for app. Merry xmas Tom you all. Continue with good Work com the forum. Fingers crossed for
The competition Tom Mum all.
Sent from my MID using Android Tablet Forum App

fbales

May 5, 2010
What a site. My favorite Android site. Keep up the good work, and have a great holiday season.

Merry Christmas to all the members of AndroidTablets.net.

Frank:)

ZeroFail

Oct 29, 2010
Great site and sounds like a great contest. I could use a new Droid device! Let's get it started.

mpit52

Aug 10, 2010
This is awesome. Out of all the forums I have been a part of from Cars, tech knowledge to just about anything. This is bar far my favorite. I have never seen so many give aways in general from a forums (not counting this event). I can't wait until I actually get a tablet so I can participate more and not just in the new news feeds. lol Oh btw, awesome job on the droid app. :D