5 eBook Reader Apps for Android Devices

kevinvwallace

Jun 20, 2013
hey guys i wonder if you can help me. i recently got a generic android tablet. for my mum to read books on. i have seen that you can buy discs that have 1000's of book on, i just wondered how i can put the books from the disc onto my generic android tablet. please help. thanx

First you transfer book from disc to SD card then insert that SD card in to android tablet there just copy and paste and enjoy reading.

kevinvwallace

Jun 20, 2013
It's great list of eBook reader applications for android. I have never used any one of them. Reading features of all that apps so want to try Kobo. Thank you so much for share amazing list of Android eBook apps.

jameswalker

Jul 9, 2013
I use another app that has been very helpful to me Moon+ Reader Pro. I am using it for long times - maybe a year. Here is a short description: New designed book reader with powerful controls & full functions, supports epub, pdf, mobi, chm, cbr, cbz, umd, fb2, txt, html, rar, zip or OPDS format. This application comes with free books and has extremely useful functions – full visual options, Lots of themes, multi touch screen supported and you can change anything to make the reading very pleasant. Source: Top 10 Apps of the Month

Try firstly the free version - I know that you will upgrade to the Pro version

kevinvwallace

Jun 20, 2013
All the listed apps are fantastic eBook reader apps. Currently i am using Google Books.
Thank you for share this list.

SEMIJim

Aug 20, 2011
I used Aldiko for a while. Never was all that fond of it. Tried Moon+ and liked it much more. When Moon+ Pro went on sale last month, I bought it. Now I can share my ebook library via DropBox and synchronize my reading between each of my three Android devices. Loving it :)

As for Kindle and such: Got burned with Nook. Have no intention of "buying" a DRM'd ebook ever again.

Jim

tablet1425

Jul 25, 2013
I have one of the Android tablets,not used to its total functions as yet like ebooks, txt,pdf,html,epub,lrc ..so any advice greatly appreciated
confused2.gif