5 eBook Reader Apps for Android Devices

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Welcome to the forum Teaser and thanks for helping out. You're off to a great start, enjoy the forum!

jtintle

Oct 28, 2012
Wow I'm surprised no one mentioned moon reader. I have the paid version and love it. It allows you to sync with Dropbox. Which means when I flash a new ROM I don't lose my bookmarks.

Just thought I would share the app I use.

Sent from my Polaroid 701c tablet running Cm10

ariannehowell

Oct 24, 2012
I have downloaded Kindle on my gadget because I really love to read and since it is easy for me to use. The books that I wanted are almost here and lucky to have this. I don't know with other Ebook Reader because I am familiarizing myself with all the tools here.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Arianne, congratulations on your new tablet and welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets.

annaharris

Aug 28, 2012
I have downloaded the apps Kindle and Kobo. They are really very nice eReader apps and provide you a whole catalogue of free and paid books, magazines and other materials.

annaharris

Aug 28, 2012
Kobo, Google books and Kindle are very good ebook reader apps. I have all the three apps and I use them often to read books.

MattB101

Apr 17, 2013
Moon Reader Pro or free. Both very nice. Pro gets rid of the ads and supports a few more formats. Use it all the time.

Sent from my recliner. Retired Navy E-8

jbenham

Official ATF App Tester
Oct 25, 2011
An early entry in to the ereader market, but I haven't used it in ages. Does it have a scroll feature? BTW, welcome to the forum.

Spider

Administrator
Staff member
Mar 24, 2011
Hi Danny, welcome to the forum. Nice of you to become a member of Android Tablets and nice to see you helping others so soon.:eek:.