7" A13 MID Tablet, Stuck on Startup Screen with Android Logo

jennir0se

Jan 11, 2013
when i start my tablet up, it gets stuck on the startup screen with the android logo, and then takes ages to turn off, ive tryed turning it off for a while etc

anything i can do?

really really not impressed.

Flame

Jan 28, 2013
Alright first i should say, i have a tablet like yours. Second is that i had the same problem as you did. So before i help you i will tell you how mine got like that, and tell me if it's familiar to what you did. I uninstalled some apps, mounted an sd card, card said it was currupt, formatted it, apps on tablet started deleting randomly, shut down the tablet, rebooted and then it got stuck there (I'm not saying it has to be like this for it to be fixed just try what i say). Firstly you should wait about a minute them reboot it. If that don't work then if you got the sd card problem i said then you will have to keep the sd card in the tablet when rebooting. If the card was in already try it without sd card, still none, then put the sd card back in again. If you get success and your tablet works again immediately go to settings/backup & reset/factory data reset and reset EVERYTHING from your tablet and to be safe your sd card (optional). Hope this helps and sorry for long reply it's in my blood :)

hazeleyes

Feb 2, 2013
Alright first i should say, i have a tablet like yours. Second is that i had the same problem as you did. So before i help you i will tell you how mine got like that, and tell me if it's familiar to what you did. I uninstalled son
apps, mounted an sd card, card said it was currupt, formatted it, apps on tablet started deleting randomly, shut down the tablet, rebooted and then it got stuck there (I'm not saying it has to be like this for it to be fixed just try what i say). Firstly you should wait about a

minute them reboot it. If that don't work then if you got the sd card problem i said then you will have to keep the sd card in the tablet when rebooting. If the card was in already try it without sd card, still none, then put the sd card back in again. If you get success and your tablet works

I

I

I did just the exact same thing to my tablet and it's stuck on
the start up screen, a uniden screen. Now I have took my sd card
Out and left it out got a while and I just put it bask in and tried
To turn it on and it's still just going to the Uniden screen. I've tried resetting. What do I need to do?

again immediately go to settings/backup & reset/factory data reset and reset EVERYTHING from your tablet and to be safe your sd card (optional). Hope this helps and sorry for long reply it's in my blood :)
I did this Dane thing

hazeleyes

Feb 2, 2013
I'm not sure if you wrote this to me but here's some what I did, I'm new to tablets so I did not know what I was doing. I watched a video on you tube about getting the google store on my tablet. Now I don't quite remember what I didBut it went something like this, I downloaded a apk file on my tablet then I had to move it to a certain spot on my sd card which idk if I did it right. I had to change some option on my phone so it would work. it said to restart the tablet so I did and it never loaded as normal again.

hazeleyes

Feb 2, 2013
If you are still having this problem. I think I may have found a solution. The only difference in our tablet is that mind is 7' A8.
I'm not sure if you wrote this to me but here's some what I did, I'm new to tablets so I did not know what I was doing. I watched a video on you tube about getting the google store on my tablet. Now I don't quite remember what I didBut it went something like this, I downloaded a apk file on my tablet then I had to move it to a certain spot on my sd card which idk if I did it right. I had to change some option on my phone so it would work. it said to restart the tablet so I did and it never loaded as normal again.

Sep 3, 2013
is there any other way to solve this? i having the same problem right now. in other sites, it says that the android os might be corrupted. please help

Leya

May 27, 2014
was there a solution to this problem ? I cant get past the Andriod screen

Icebreaker

Jun 19, 2014
I have read the answers for a Tablet stuck on the start up screen. It has not helped me. I have a Audiovox (Android) Tablet that I was playing a game and it switched to the start up screen and now it will not do anything. I Have tried the reset, I have let the battery die and recharge but it will not do anything, I have taken the sd card out I have tried what I have read but it is really beginning to P*** me off. Can anyone please help me.