7" Black Pandigital help with apps

hunter63

Dec 28, 2010
i just got a new 7" Black Pandigital i have loaded the android software on it but i have not been unable to load the kindle app or the barnes and noble app if someone can help me find
these apps and how to load them.
thanks

exscentric

Nov 25, 2010
Amazon Kindle_2.0.2.102300153.apk
Nook 2.4.1.apk

Are the file names to download them if you can google for them. these are the latest. My white PD runs both but would not run the older nook version.

If have a friend that has apps market you can have them download, install and then backup their system and copy the files out of the backup directory on the external sd card.

Carbira1

Aug 7, 2010
i just got a new 7" Black Pandigital i have loaded the android software on it but i have not been unable to load the kindle app or the barnes and noble app if someone can help me find
these apps and how to load them.
thanks

How did you get the android on it?

hunter63

Dec 28, 2010
i am not having any luck finding those app if you can post the app files or a link to them
thanks

How did you get the android on it?
i downloaded software put on sd card put in pdn Press POWER and VOL+

hunter63

Dec 28, 2010
i am not having any luck finding those app if you can post the app files or a link to them
thanks

WiredAnim

Dec 22, 2010
I couldn't get either of those apps to work either. One thing I didn't try that you may is an ADB push to the system/app directory. Aldiko is the only book reading program I could get to work and the navigation at the bottom of the screen cuts off the last few lines of text... Good luck

abrojo

Feb 5, 2011
Hi., sorry for my english.

I have a pandigital novel, and work fine, but i wish to install some apps, but i don´t know how do that. where i found some information abaut aplications form this tablet, because form me, this is a tablet, no one book reader.
thanks.

Juan

arkangelhfb

Feb 17, 2011
ATTENTION PDN USERS!!!

I think I just earned my “Haxer Badge of Brilliance” after haxer'ing the hell out of several systems resulting in me making the internet, Android OS, android market, and PDN my *****...

Ok.., ok... but really people after 8 hours of beating my head against a wall, many failures, and a two day break to realize my failures had set me up for a huge bit of win, I found a work-around for the PND to get any and all apps from the android market... even if your PDN doesn't have a sd-card or access to the internet and all without touching your PDN from factory standard.

barbie34d

Dec 28, 2010
Can anybody give me feed back on the andriod platform download from pandigital??? Is it good, problems, bugs, etc. I am tempted to download and install, but it has the warnings that it will void the warranty etc, why it is their download. stupid.... is it worth risking the warranty or should I wait to see if they improve upon it.

bfp302q

Mar 31, 2011
Can anybody give me feed back on the andriod platform download from pandigital??? Is it good, problems, bugs, etc. I am tempted to download and install, but it has the warnings that it will void the warranty etc, why it is their download. stupid.... is it worth risking the warranty or should I wait to see if they improve upon it.

Works great...no warranty issue...PD tech support helped me get it loaded...pressing power and volume + buttons together a little time sensitive...took 4 or 5 tries to get it into install and reboot...completely changes home screen...can now load all sorts of apps...but can not seem to get Kindle app to install yet...

BobKay28

Apr 4, 2011
If you own the Black Pandigital Novel (BPDN) you will not be able to install the Kindle reader app. It requires android 1.6 or above. BPDN flashed to open platform OS or any other android update that I am aware of will only install android 1.5

Last edited:

ropodope

Aug 29, 2010
Android 2.6? Now that's hilarious. So you are saying that no one will be able to get the kindle app on the pan digital because there is no such thing as android 2.6. You don't know what you are talking about dude.

ropodope

Sent from my Vaelpacked Evo 4g using Tapatalk Pro.

Last edited: