7" Epad Google Android WiFi Tablet PC Touch With Camera -- From eBay

Apr 2, 2011
Hey guys, I was looking into a tablet for:
-Internet browsing
-Playing games (like angry birds) and maybe even minecraft when that comes out for android

and I saw this on eBay
7" Epad Google Android WiFi Tablet PC Touch With Camera | eBay

But I get a feeling this would have a lot of problems because it is so cheap.
If you would recommend me one what would you say? (Budget is $100-$150 if i must)
I was also looking at the Archos 7...

Thanks

cosmos

Apr 3, 2011
I'd stay well away from any of those cheap Chinese knock offs if you can avoid it! The biggest drawback with those cheap tablets (including the Coby kyros) is that most of them have resistive screens which make for a very frustrating experience!

RobMan

Sep 21, 2011
There are exceptions - I snagged an Andi-7+ from eBay for $200. With a capacitive screen, 1.2 GHz processor, Andriod 2.3 (yes - with Market), a camera, and an unintelligible owner's manual and have been very pleased. It easily keeps pace with my GF's HP Tablet and the smaller form factor makes it easier to handle. There are dozens of big name 7" tablets poised to hit the market soon and I expect the prices to stabilize around $250 for a well-endowed tablet. As for "knock-oo Chinese" tablets, where do you think iPads are made? (LOL)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
Hey guys, I was looking into a tablet for:
-Internet browsing
-Playing games (like angry birds) and maybe even minecraft when that comes out for android

and I saw this on eBay
7" Epad Google Android WiFi Tablet PC Touch With Camera | eBay

But I get a feeling this would have a lot of problems because it is so cheap.
If you would recommend me one what would you say? (Budget is $100-$150 if i must)
I was also looking at the Archos 7...

Thanks
emm...it's actually a little bit low-end tablet PC.
Android 1.6? 400-4500Mhz processor? absolutely, not a good choice!
I would suggest you to buy a tablet PC at least comes with 1Ghz, 512RAM, android 2.2, and capacitive touch screen.
for China tablet PC, i think some of them are not bad, a good CPU is very important!
like the A9 dual core, and Samsung S5PV210 Cortex-A8,etc. you can find something worthwhile if you could spend a little more.:)
PS: welcome to our site!:)

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
There are exceptions - I snagged an Andi-7+ from eBay for $200. With a capacitive screen, 1.2 GHz processor, Andriod 2.3 (yes - with Market), a camera, and an unintelligible owner's manual and have been very pleased. It easily keeps pace with my GF's HP Tablet and the smaller form factor makes it easier to handle. There are dozens of big name 7" tablets poised to hit the market soon and I expect the prices to stabilize around $250 for a well-endowed tablet. As for "knock-oo Chinese" tablets, where do you think iPads are made? (LOL)
yup, that's a good point. Apple products also made in China!:D
yes, 7" tablet pc will be the most potential tablet in the market.(personally view) lol....
And just like RobMan said, you can easily get an decent tablet PC for around $200-$250.

nelgrek

Aug 16, 2011
About 200 bucks for a china tablet, so many options are out there. To get the working one is going to be whether you're luck, I don't know. lol. Heard so many annoying experience around. Like these tabs,cheap china tablet, noticed when I searched android tablet on google. Tell me which one is better.

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
emm...it's actually a little bit low-end tablet PC.
Android 1.6? 400-4500Mhz processor? absolutely, not a good choice!
I would suggest you to buy a tablet PC at least comes with 1Ghz, 512RAM, android 2.2, and capacitive touch screen.
for China tablet PC, i think some of them are not bad, a good CPU is very important!
like the A9 dual core, and Samsung S5PV210 Cortex-A8,etc. you can find something worthwhile if you could spend a little more.:)
PS: welcome to our site!:)

Well, it's not surprising that the OP was looking at something so out of date - the original post was in APRIL! (Long time to wait to welcome, hmm?) :)

caeckard

Nov 3, 2011
My sister just ordered one of these Andi 7 +Plus from eBay and for the price I was thinking of doing the same. Googled a review and your website came up so thought I'd detour thru here and see any thoughts on this. She spoke with the seller/owner(?) and felt good about his knowledge and future customer service. Also he stressed it works with the 'true' android market. (??)
2.3 GOOGLE ANDROID TABLET 7" WiFi CAPACITIVE SCREEN HD CAMERA ADOBE FLASH POUCH | eBay
the specs should be there.
Hoping you can yeah or nay it so I can get something soon :)
Thanks in advance.

Do you like your purchase??