7" or 10" screen for comics?

benitoww

Apr 15, 2011
Hello all,

I Will soon be buying either an archos internet tablet (8 series) or the Creative ZiiO. Not sure which one yet but I'm favoring archos right now as it seems to be more user customizable and can access the android market with some fiddling.

My main question, though you can tell me which you prefer between the two, is should I go for the 7" or 10" screen. I would prefer the 7" one for portability but since I'm going to read a lot of comics (dc, marvel etc.) on it, I wonder if I should shell out a bit more and go for the 10".

So comic readers out there, would I get tired of a 7" reading surface for comics, or is it sufficient enough?

Apart from comics, I'll be using it mainly for ebooks, emails, videos and to surf the web.

Thanks!

griffstert

Apr 15, 2011
I would think a 10" would be a bit too big for just reading comics. They are more fitted for web browsing. 7" is the ideal size in my opinion for ebooks and/or comics. Number one, it is more comfortable to hold for extended periods because of the lighter weight. Number two, you can hold it in one hand more comfortably if you wanted to.