help please!!

babycakes624

Aug 30, 2012
So I am soo overwhelmed with all the tablets out there can someone just tell me which is the best for me I want the 10" screen but doesn't matter I really want it for reading all formats comics, manga, books, so can read pdf, cbz, epubs, etc I want it with a usb port I also want to play games from the android market occasionally like angry birds and such and do some light web surfing I want it also to have a pretty good battery life since I will be using it away from home a lot pricewise I'm looking to spend less then 300 but can go higher if I need to any help will be greatly appreciated!!

probbiethe1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jun 30, 2010
The best way to get exactly what you want is to find it yourself but from reading what you want I would say look at asus tablets

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
So I am soo overwhelmed with all the tablets out there can someone just tell me which is the best for me I want the 10" screen but doesn't matter I really want it for reading all formats comics, manga, books, so can read pdf, cbz, epubs, etc I want it with a usb port I also want to play games from the android market occasionally like angry birds and such and do some light web surfing I want it also to have a pretty good battery life since I will be using it away from home a lot pricewise I'm looking to spend less then 300 but can go higher if I need to any help will be greatly appreciated!!

Hi babycake, you can take a look at the PIPO Max M1 9.7 inch dual-core tablet, it comes with dual-core, dual camera, android 4.1 jelly bean, high resolution IPS screen, and built-in bluetooth. it's for ONLY $218.00 shipped in our site.
Here's a video review about it:
You can find more here: Dual-core Tablets. welcome to order! :)

Last edited by a moderator: