7" vs. 10"

pengyou

Aug 6, 2011
I will be going back to school in 6 months or so and am considering buying a 'droid. I will be taking my classes mostly online but am hoping to have a time to take some of the courses in residence. My first thought about buying a tablet is that if I am going to be taking it to class and reading from it I would want a 10" (or 9.x") version...but then I thought, the original Kindle was ony 7"... can anyone give me some input into this aspect of the decision? My first concern is ergonomics - I want something that is going to be as easy on the eyes as possible, while not controlling my desk.

userbe1155

Nov 8, 2011
Hi again, you need to post these question on the q&a or discussions pages. You're on new members as such we can't answer you here. Click back to android discussions heading then either choose that or q& a pages.

Sent from my M9701 using Android Tablet

SpeMall.com

Jul 13, 2011
I will be going back to school in 6 months or so and am considering buying a 'droid. I will be taking my classes mostly online but am hoping to have a time to take some of the courses in residence. My first thought about buying a tablet is that if I am going to be taking it to class and reading from it I would want a 10" (or 9.x") version...but then I thought, the original Kindle was ony 7"... can anyone give me some input into this aspect of the decision? My first concern is ergonomics - I want something that is going to be as easy on the eyes as possible, while not controlling my desk.

Hi, you can have a look at our Android Tablet PC, and personally i'd recommed the 7inch Ainol novo 7 Aurora, and 9.7 inch Teclast A10t or Eken A90 for you. hope you can find what you want finally! :)