7022 Screen Rotation not working

penecow290

May 11, 2011
I recently had my 7022 outputing hdmi to my tv I unhooked the HDMI cord and turned off the tablet. Since then my screen is not rotating when I turn the table (it stays in landscape mode.) The check box under display settings for Auto Rotate is checked and I cannot uncheck it. Any suggestions or has anyone else had this issue?

Last edited:

delsolboyz

Jul 4, 2011
that's kind of strange. have you try hard reset the tablet using the reset button in the back of the unit?

nba1341

Jul 4, 2011
And if reset doesn't work maybe try a auto rotate widget and toggle that?

penecow290

May 11, 2011
Installed a toggle widget but toggling does nothing, have tried the hard reset. I am going to hook it back up to hdmi when I get home to see what happens

penecow290

May 11, 2011
Actually I just figured it out, under output settings it had stayed output to HDMI changed to LCD now I can toggle and it is rotating. :)

dsharpe

Mar 13, 2012
Actually I just figured it out, under output settings it had stayed output to HDMI changed to LCD now I can toggle and it is rotating. :)

I am looking for a feature like your problem. I have an application that is portrait and needs to be displayed through HDMI onto a big screen. The problem with my application is that it rotates to Landscape as soon as HDMI is plugged in. Is this a way to prevent the rotating to Landscape?