80% tablet PC nonsupport the Android 3.0

ovenwu

Nov 8, 2010
Due to the Android 3.0 recently released which need higher performance hardware support,the old chipset can’t support so high performance operation system.So 80% tablet PC nonsupport Android 3.0 in Chinese market. Most of tablet PC still rest on Android “2”age or”1”age,can’t upgrade to Android 3.0.
Android 3.0 is an operation system specially for the tablet PC.But the precondition is higher performance hardware support behind it’s gorgeous user inerface.
“Honeycomb required ARM Cortex-A9 CPU.”revealed by Bobby Cha who is a managing director of the consume electronic manufacturer in South Korea,
it’s mean most of tablet PC with the low performance hardware context cannot upgrade to Android 3.0 operation system.The present market there only Nvidia Tegra 2 platform with Cortex-A9 CPU.
$honeycomb.jpg

The Google side have not give any specify about the Android 3.0 system required high performance hardware context. “In fact the tablet PC which running with Android 2.2 can upgrade to Android 3.0 with completely.” Dan Morrill said who working in the team of Android.
But seems nobody can ensure that Android 3.0 can running good on the old tablet PC.

Last edited:

Kackalakin

Feb 11, 2012
My tablet has the same exact Code thing you have but I have a android 2.3 tablet.

Sent from my Full Android on S5PV210 using Android Tablet Forum