9.7" Froyo+1024x768 IPS LCD A8 Tablet

Not Bad

Dec 23, 2010
I think I need to start a thread to know what guys think, after the withdraw of Toshiba and Viewsonic 10 inch tablet, the plan to get a 10 inch tablet looks not that firm to me now.

Still, not get a point yet to start with a 7 inch, since it is too small for web and read, is this 9.7 inch some thing will work out or just like written in water.

It said "V One" the model name, with spec look pretty and feature with a 9.7 inch IPS(the same one Ipad used) 1024x768, 2.2 Froyo or +, Multi touch, 3G built in as option, and a 1GHZ Cortex A8 CPU, 512M RAM, looks to be S5PV210 or Freescale IMX535 whatever. not too much creative to me expect the weight 0.58kg(Ipad is killing my wrist!).

Android is great for phone, as for tablet, I guess the Froyo it is not a set back even blablabla........it just need a chance of upgrade to higher version this 9.7 table.

Attachments

• $无标题.jpg
    $无标题.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,163

Not Bad

Dec 23, 2010
Just check the picture it looks not the same model, the Gpad GForce 9.7 is a iPad copy with home button on the middle same as iPad.

rjoudrey

Dec 25, 2010
These companies are opening up like hotcakes. Many are rebranded items. With so many quality tabs coming in the next month or two you need to just sit tight. 2.2 does not work right on anything above 1024 x 600. The main problem I have found is screen quality. I would not be anything I cannot see.

rjoudrey

Dec 25, 2010
Had a g-Tablet for a few days the screen is horrible. Even though the ppi was better than my Lenovo laptop it looked horrible on anything fine.