A500 Accessories at Acer Store - bargain!

scarpezio

Jun 25, 2010
A500 accessories are orderable from the ACER store at about half the price of other places,e.g, the case is $20 versus $40 everywhere else. Available are the case, dock, bluetooth keyboard, and power adapter. I ordered the adapter and case.

Acer - Accessory Store: List Page

Jento

May 2, 2011
Cool stuff, I wished they had pictures for them though.

Last edited:

pentool

May 1, 2011
Well, that brings me to nothing as well :)
I think it's cookie based. If you don't have the cookie set, then you have to start from the beginning. Once you visited the store, then yes, the link will work.

Last edited:

Jento

May 2, 2011
Well, that brings me to nothing as well :)
I think it's cookie based. If you don't have the cookie set, then you have to start from the beginning. Once you visited the store, then yes, the link will work.

Haha, I guess you have to navigate from the main shopping page through the product search. After I did that, the first link worked for me.

Raven312

Mar 28, 2011
I tried to order the case, but couldn't. The state drop down didn't work, thus I could not pay. I'm thinking it's not fully operational, thus no pictures.

cgmcav

May 5, 2011
The states popped up for me once I entered all of my information above that. I spoke with a customer service rep and he said the pic should appear within the next few days, but apparently it's orderable. The shipping price is a bit atrocious though. Would be nice if this $20 cover was available at Best Buy. What is everyone else currently using to protect their A500? This baby blanket I'm using is starting to get a bit old (and embarrassing). Thanks.

kaspr00

May 1, 2011
You can be smart and price match the online price at Best Buy when they carry it. If the employee price is more than $20 that's what I'm going to do!

Sent from my A500 using Android Tablet Forum

fortytwo

Apr 28, 2011
Costco sells packs of 16" x 16" microfiber towels for 50 cents each (of course you have to buy the Costco bundle of 34). Fold in half ans sew, pin, staple, or fabric glue one short side and the long side. A500 fits perfectly. Go really uptown and attach a velcro fastener for another quarter or so.

Bright yellow, but you be able to find it easily. BONUS feature: one swipe takes all those greasy finger smudges off.

JamesH

May 5, 2011
I must be crazy... the only accys I see is the case. How do I navigate to the others? I've tried the link and I get no where. Thanks!

xJimTx

May 5, 2011
Wish I read this sooner, picked up the case today from Staples and was thinking $20 would have been a better price after taking it out of the box. I also got the Invisible Shield by Zagg but I'm going to return it. It has lines going across it you don't see til you put it on. I thought I scratched the screen some how installing it

JamesH

May 5, 2011
Wish I read this sooner, picked up the case today from Staples and was thinking $20 would have been a better price after taking it out of the box. I also got the Invisible Shield by Zagg but I'm going to return it. It has lines going across it you don't see til you put it on. I thought I scratched the screen some how installing it

Fyi.. I have zagg on mine and love it.. however it took 3 before we had one without a defect in it.. one had lines .. one had a couple small holes .. and one was all bent and imperfect in the middle. installer was my best shield installer who does anywhere from 10 to 20 a day.