A700 Freezes Up

snikle65

Jun 2, 2015
I have had my A700 about 2 years.When it was new it worked great. About a year in it started to freeze up, mostly in The Facebook app, but sometimes others also. It has slowed down now and sometimes it just sets there for a minute or so before it will load a new page, or video. I like it, especially the screen resolution, for watching TV shows I miss from time to time, and the Kindle reader is great for novels. I'm a user, and have very little knowledge about software, and how to correct problems. Can anyone help?

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the forum

With all the issue you mentioned your best solution would be a factory reset. Make sure you have your data/media saved off the tablet first as the reset will put it back to factory fresh.

snikle65

Jun 2, 2015
Welcome to the forum

With all the issue you mentioned your best solution would be a factory reset. Make sure you have your data/media saved off the tablet first as the reset will put it back to factory fresh.
Well, I did a reset some time ago, and it really didn't make a difference.

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
It's possible one or more apps is causing the problem. If you did a factory reset and restored the same apps that would create the same problems.. If that's not the case you may just need a newer, better tablet