[Accessories] Cases, Covers

medwe27

Dec 10, 2012
Hi all! :cool:

I'm looking for cases and covers for the tablet. Especially smartcase, or something similar.

But you can freely post every type of cases to let everyone know about the choices!

FloRider

Dec 2, 2012
Hi all! :cool:

I'm looking for cases and covers for the tablet. Especially smartcase, or something similar.

But you can freely post every type of cases to let everyone know about the choices!
I received my folio and wrote a brief update to my post in the thread twinraven mentioned. There is also the Kindle 8.9 folio in the thread just posted today.

drcrash

Mar 8, 2013
I discovered that the dimensions of the a2109 are very close to those of a Nook HD+ (9 inch) tablet---closer than the official specs say---and it's a shade shorter the long way, the same width, and only a fraction of a millimeter thicker.

I suspect that means that Nook HD+ cases are a better fit for the a2109 than the Kindle cases some people have adapted. I've tried a few in a store, and the a2109 fits well. (Except for one that clips onto the corners of the Nook HD+, which has smaller radius corner rounding than the a2109, so it doesn't clip on properly.)

This case in particular looks intriguing, because it comes with a bluetooth keyboard, is cheap, and gets good reviews:

Amazon.com: Poetic KeyBook Bluetooth Keyboard Case for Nook HD+ 9 Black(Support Auto Sleep/Wake Function)(3 Year Manufacturer Warranty From Poetic): MP3 Players & Accessories

(It's the same brand as the a2109 folio case a fair number of people have, including me.)

There's a review there by somebody who uses it for an a2109 and thinks it's great. You'd need to cut holes for the speakers and camera, and I guess enlarge a hole to expose the volume control, but it seems like a pretty easy adaptation.

If anybody tries that case, or other Nook HD+ cases, please let us know how it works out.

gsmitchell

Apr 21, 2013
Hi! I bought a leather stand cover by M Edge for a Kindle fire that works really well. It fits perfectly with the 4 elastic/leather holders in the corners, with one minor exception. I found that if I want to plug in headphones, I have to remove the holder in the upper left hand corner. Very minor inconvenience, but worth noting. Looks great, protects the tablet well, folds into a stand and was on sale. Score!

rogerlewis

Apr 26, 2013
Hi I found this one on Amazon. I would give it 10 out of 10 but for the fact that when it's in the stand mode it picks up any dust or dirt that's going, but saying that it's also easy to brush off. [Aftermarket Product] Black PU Faux Leather Smart Stand Case For Lenovo IdeaTab A2109 Folio Flip Cover

Sammmmmy

May 9, 2013
You can check this one:Lenovo holster music pad A2109, A2109, genuine leather protective sleeve A2109 clamshell protective sleeve . I bought from this site. It is going to be arrived at this weekend. I am looking forward to it.

slewis1972

May 17, 2013