Navitech case review

spexwood

May 11, 2011
Today i received an appology and a credit, so the vendor is willing to stand up and adressing the issue which is great to see.
Well, he is probably only willing since you are not the first to complain. It seems that now this guy is getting multiple complaints about the pictures not matching the product, so by now, he is probably willing to work with people. With me, it took a while, but probably because I was the only one at the time speaking up.

Also the magnets are pretty much useless
So I wasn't the only one who thinks this.

BTW, I did send an email to PDAir about Navitech using their pictures. I do not expect a reply from PDAir, but the email I sent was sort of a "Hey, just to let you know..." email.

monteca500

May 6, 2011
Got mine yesterday.
Magnets work good.
Micro SD is covered up.
My stitching is black not white.
One thing I don't like is the flap that holds the tablet in is loose, when I stand it up the tablet shifts down about a quarter inch. Have resolved this by putting some double sided tape inside to snug it up and keep the flap in place.

Have made my claim to Amazon about the micro SD issue half back would be excellent

Navitech Ltd

Jun 15, 2011
Thankyou for forwarding your comments about new release iconia case, please kindly note if there any questions we can help with please email myself Gareth (Managing Director) personally we will give you a full run down of our products and advice if required [email protected]
gerryex:
Since you asked, I will go ahead and say that this seller may be quite dishonest, or they come off as being so through their emails. As mentioned earlier, I posted a review for this product on the sales page. From the way they are wording their emails, they are giving me the following two options: 1) Keep the case for free (Yay? But I dont care honestly -_-') as shipping it back to the UK from the USA would be too great of a price (meaning that the cost of getting the item back would be greater than losing the item for free), but I must change my review in order to get a refund. Or, 2) Keep the case, keep my review, and they keep my money.

I told them that I refuse to lie on my review, but will remove the part about the case not matching the pictures on the sales page IF and ONLY IF proper pictures are posted of the item AND after I receive the refund. I would also change the score to a 3/5 instead of my 2/5, but I feel as though that is my maximum rating since the case is not what I wanted AND the magnets do not work. I basically told them that if MY conditions are not met, then I will file a claim against them through Amazon. I also reminded them that if this is done, then Amazon will have access to all the emails that we have exchanged (100% TRUE!!!), so they will have proof of what the seller is trying to get me to do.

I feel bad about me having to put my foot down so hard (seriously, to me, my foot is now 1foot under the surface), but it just sounds like they are trying to get me to make them look good to other potential buyers just so that I can get my money back. If this IS what they are trying to do, then it is VERY dishonest and WRONG.

Ill keep you all informed I guess and once everything is done, Ill give concluded advice for you all on how you should handle them if needed.

BTW, I took screen caps of the ORIGINAL sales page with the wrong pictures in case they change them and try to claim that they were there when I bought the item and that they have no clue what I am talking about. (The seller does not know about these screen caps though). Plus, Amazon would probably have record of when they changed the pictures too.
I will keep these caps in case anyone else here needs them. The seller never mentioned whether or not they will change the pictures, but only that, "It appears that there is a slight difference between the photo and product. We will get that sorted out right away, and let our suppliers know of the missing memory card slot."

dhornick

May 12, 2011
Thankyou for forwarding your comments about new release iconia case, please kindly note if there any questions we can help with please email myself Gareth (Managing Director) personally we will give you a full run down of our products and advice if required [email protected]

what an interestingly worded post from the man himself. i have a question, when should my case get here if i ordered it on june 1st. and since it is obviously not going to be the same product you advertised, can i go ahead and get a refund of some sort?

dhornick

May 12, 2011
finally got mine in yesterday. no sd card slot. also the tablet slides down in the case when it is standing. my magnets work ok but i willbe emailing them requesting a refund based on false advertising