Accessories for Sytab10mt

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Are there any?

I have found some skins that look close, but not sure if they will work.

And I have yet to find a screen protector for it. I am looking at getting a screen protector for a touch screen laptop and cutting it down.

cfrockit

Dec 26, 2010
Are there any?

I have found some skins that look close, but not sure if they will work.

And I have yet to find a screen protector for it. I am looking at getting a screen protector for a touch screen laptop and cutting it down.
Sylvania 10-inch Tablet Starter Kit - Digital Gadgets - Toys "R" Us

This universal 4-in-1 Sylvania 10-inch Tablet Starter Kit from Digital Gadgets includes USB Car Charger, Neoprene Sleeve, Screen Protector and USB to Micro USB Cable. Everything you will need to take your tablet on the go!

$DGTAB10USK.JPG

$pTRU1-10273261dt.jpg

Last edited:

lorenii

May 2, 2011
yeah, I looked at that, but I don't think the 10MT charges from USB so that is a waste, I have a neoprene cover, so I dont need that either, and finally, I have a gazillion of those cables from all of the cameras that I have bought over the years. The only thing I would get that I would need would be a screen protector and a box to throw the rest of the crap away in.

I was wondering if the Flytouch 3 rubber "skin" would work.

The IPad 2 screen protectors aren't even close.

Arreladd

Mar 29, 2011
The Kit actually comes with both A USB car charger and another Car Charger that should fit this model Tablet.

lorenii

May 2, 2011
Ok, this is NOT what they sent me....

eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices

it is even MO-BETTA!!! It is a FULL face screen protector for my 10" tablet. It is the perfect size, shape, everything. All that I need to do to it is "square" out the 'back' button (the cover is round) and paper punch a hole over the camera and I am set. I am going to order a few more sets for 'just in case'!!!

Shipping was SLOW! So don't get in a big hurry for it!

Arreladd

Mar 29, 2011
I actually broke down and got the 4-in-1 kit and the carger did fit the tablet and the screen protector fit the whole front of the screen and had the little square cut out for the button. Im happy :)

lorenii

May 2, 2011
I actually broke down and got the 4-in-1 kit and the carger did fit the tablet and the screen protector fit the whole front of the screen and had the little square cut out for the button. Im happy :)

Will it charge via USB port?