acsm file

grahamcracker

Oct 2, 2011
I recently downloaded some ebooks from Harlequin and am unable to open them on my Xoom. I need an app to open the file. So far no ADE app for tablet that I can find. Any help is appreciated.

paulsam7

Aug 29, 2011
I recently downloaded some ebooks from Harlequin and am unable to open them on my Xoom. I need an app to open the file. So far no ADE app for tablet that I can find. Any help is appreciated.

Books with DRM encoding (like those from Adobe Digital Editions) can be read by a number of Android apps:
Aldiko Reader, DL Reader, and TookBook Reader, for example. Each one might have a different way of accessing those books, you just have to search their info. For example, the TookBook page on the Market says "Authorize your Android device with AdobeID and read your DRM protected ebooks regardless of where you've bought them." I have Aldiko reader, but frankly have not tried loading DRM books into it. My DRM titles are all in the Kindle library, so I can read them on Android, PC, iPod touch, or Mac.

BTW, the list of devices/apps that support DRM is here: Digital Editions Supported Devices « Adobe Digital Publishing