add new window in the browser ...

vdonatiello

Jun 17, 2010
i have got a Gpad G10 since few days
i can not figure out how to manage few browser windows at the same time ...
i see that i need to open the browser, then click on top button menu and on the screen a i have the option to open a new window, i type the url and wait ...
what i dont know is how to jump from one to window to another one???
thanks

ZilverZurfarn

May 3, 2010
There should be a menu option Windows where you'll find a list and/or miniatures of open windows. Of course, this is dependent on Android version and browser app.

wintermute

Sep 4, 2010
I like the Dolphin browser better than stock when it comes to multiple tabs. On the other hand, I've found that my tablet slows down a lot when I have multiple tabs open.

vdonatiello

Jun 17, 2010
Upgraded Gpad G10
using Google Chrome as a browser
android m1e by styleflying
2.1 update 1 kernel 2.6.29 #301

dont know how to swith form one window to another

do you guys suggest to download/use another browser???

many thanks

OffWorld

Oct 5, 2010
Ok, so you can hit the "Menu" hardware button and then click the "Windows" on-screen button that takes you to a list with a black background that says "(+) New Window" as the first item? Click that, it takes you back to the browser window, where you type in the URL for the new page. To switch between your open windows press the "Menu" button again, the "Windows" button again, you get back to the list with the black background that should now be showing more than one window available (identified in the list by the URL of the window). Click on it in that list and you'll go back to that window in the browser. Make sure you don't click on the right-hand end of the list item, which will CLOSE the browser window instead of go to it.