Administrator / Moderator Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
If you consider yourself an Android Tablet aficionado then we need your help. We have been experiencing a huge traffic spike and we need your help.

We are looking for additional moderators and administrators to help us with the site. These are the requirements:

You must remain professional and courteous at all times.
You must have a passion for Android and Tablets.
You must send us a PM with a couple of paragraphs about why you would make a good addition to our team.

Please also include references and past experience in moderation and administration duties if you've had any.
You could also list some of your current and past Android devices, and your level of expertise with those devices.
We prefer members who have shown positive contribution in the past.

Those are really the only three requirements. If you are interested, please either PM me or email me at [email protected]

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Bump, still looking for more team members!

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 15, 2009
Got the PM, we'll review and will be in touch! :) Thanks!

RomanticEvil

Oct 26, 2010
I think I could help out! If the staff is interested I can hang around here some more to mod the 8505 forums, devices I have a lot of experience in. Just PM me.

rgc6789

Apr 8, 2011
I'm new here and I only have experience with the gtab, but I'd be interested in helping out if there is still a need.

uplade3

Super Moderator
Staff member
Apr 29, 2011
I am very interested in becoming a moderator for the SuperPAD forums. I am very well versed in essentially what makes that particular tablet tick. I PMed the Admin and he said that I need 300 posts, but I feel that I can really benefit the community with my current amount. I know how these forums work and I can learn as I need to. If I need to PM again, I can. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.