Ainol Novo 7 Tornados Problem

2cool4me4

Jun 29, 2012
From what I can decipher, the only problem the people on this thread have problems with is the internal and external sd card don't work (brush?). I also had this problem, but fixed with a wipe of the system from the recovery options.
Anyway, maybe we could wait a while longer to see if any more problems surface? I have had some minor problems with the tablet, such as phantom touch and the touchscreen going dead, but none to make me consider upgrading yet.

EDIT: I see now, they were calling the tablet brush, and the problem with the tablet not connecting well to the computer, causing corruption in the sd card, and therefore causing the tablet to not boot.

Last edited:

gemzertablet

Jul 16, 2012
Hi, can you help me for the procedures how to wipe my system from the recovery options?
i have problems with the internal and external sd card that don't work or that it cant be detected.

Can you help me please?

2cool4me4

Jun 29, 2012
I just had that same problem. You will need to turn off the tablet, then turn it back on, pressing the power AND volume - button. It will say Upgrading... Please wait, just wait a few seconds for the recovery options to turn up. Once you are there, select "wipe user partition" using the vol + and - buttons. When you are there, select Yes (whoever put in so many No's should be whipped with a noodle) and wait for it to finish. WARNING: THIS WILL WIPE ALL OF YOUR PICTURES AND APPS THAT YOU COPIED TO THE SD CARD!!!
After this has finished, select reboot tablet, wait for Android to boot, and you should be able to either mount the internal SD or it will be done for you.

Also, it's a good idea to start a new topic if you have a unrelated question to the OP's.

Faizan91

Jul 2, 2012
From what I can decipher, the only problem the people on this thread have problems with is the internal and external sd card don't work (brush?). I also had this problem, but fixed with a wipe of the system from the recovery options.
Anyway, maybe we could wait a while longer to see if any more problems surface? I have had some minor problems with the tablet, such as phantom touch and the touchscreen going dead, but none to make me consider upgrading yet.

EDIT: I see now, they were calling the tablet brush, and the problem with the tablet not connecting well to the computer, causing corruption in the sd card, and therefore causing the tablet to not boot.

Hmmmm but i havent seen any problem with the memory until now....
Just the problem with sensitivity, that is resolved with a new piece ...
also i went to my friend yesterday, used is wifi, it was working like a charm...

csasad

Jul 30, 2012
@Faizan

From where you bought the tablet in Karachi and for how much?and did it has some warranty as you was able to get a new one for some reason?

csasad

Jul 30, 2012
symbios and other sites are selling it for 8,500 but this site is selling for 10,000.? what's this?

FireDragon

Aug 5, 2012
symbios and other sites are selling it for 8,500 but this site is selling for 10,000.? what's this?

I bought it for Rs. 7500, but with no support. However the guys are very friendly and nice and they are giving me a replaced unit tomorrow hopefully because the first one had Ghost-touches issue.

FireDragon

Aug 5, 2012
Problem in every other Ainol tablet:(.I don't want to waste my 10k.

Aurora 2 seems doing very well at 14k and its screen is just crystal clear. It feels very fast and very comfortable to hold as well. We haven't found any issue with the device.

FireDragon

Aug 5, 2012
Ok then recommend me some trusted online store for buying aurora II ?

My very very honest advise for anyone in Pakistan who is interested in buying anything from China manufacturers is simple. Don't take it from online just yet. Go personally right up to store and grab your piece. It is better this way because well face it, these are China-made and ^anything^ can happen. To avoid troublesome time you could face, buy it directly from a shop and make sure you get some sort of "Support" deal for a month or couple of weeks or anything.

Since you are in Karachi, the biggest center point of Tablets is at Saddar, Abdula Haroon Road (aka Mobile Market). There this new mall "Starcity Mall" has some many shops of dealers. You can find variety of tablets from there. I bought it from shop# G3 and the guys are really nice to deal with. Unlike many others, they know what they are doing.

giodilab

Aug 24, 2012
Please help me. I have Ainol Tornados tablet. What can i do to connect external usb stick? What 3g dongle i must connect to have internet everywhere and how i connect these? Also my tablet every 3 or 4 days stucks. What can i do? Thank you.