Ainol Novo 7 vs Zenithink C71.

juananxml

Nov 7, 2011
Hello, Im about to purchase a tablet for my daughter, she will use it for email, social networks, a few games,... The two options I have are the Ainol Novo 7 and the Zenithink C71.

What of them would you choose?

Thanks!

anny34

Dec 14, 2010
i think Zenithink C71 is not bad, one of my friends bought this few weeks ago, runs good, and it's good looking...:)

flsuperstore

Aug 15, 2011
Zenithink C71 hands down. I haven't got my hands on an Ainol Advanced 7 yet, but I have the basic and the C71 blows it away. The Ainol is unrefined, and sloppy. Not a lot of time was/is spent on the stock firmware and that leads me to believe that they don't care too much about their products being sold in America. Every day as people get smarter they are going to look less on pads that are not refined for America and go to ones like Zenithinks that are.

Supposedly though the Advanced plays Netflix. Which would be a plus for me. But again, I haven't got one to test, I got the wrong models(basic) when I ordered them last time.

JeReeQ

Nov 30, 2011
I thought I had decided on a tablet for my son for Christmas ... the coby mid7022 ... until this evening when I read about the ainol novo 7 advanced. I know that he would really love to be able to use netflix, if possible! I'm just so concerned about buying electronics from China. I did that a couple of years ago and finally printed pictures of the items to wrap. When the electronics finally arrived, some didn't work, screws were missing ... it was a mess!! In reading many of the threads, I have noticed that there seems to be many "lobbyists" advertising for these sites in the replies!! Interesting ... And now it looks Zenithink should be in the running ... but it is 4am and I'm more confused than when I started!! Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated! Thanks ... and night for now!!

nhwestra

Nov 3, 2011
i ordered the ainol novo 7 advanced from merrimobiles. 10 days china to my door. flashed to 1.7. no problems. netflix works. haven't tried skype. all games work but some gameloft games state they are incompatible...(that is BS.) $162 DHL express took 3 days to get here but merrimobiles took 7 days to process.

JeReeQ

Nov 30, 2011
Thanks for your comments!! How about the Coby mid7127?? I got desperate and bid on one of these in eBay!!

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Android Tablet Forum