Ainol Novo7 - SD not recognized?

Powka

Mar 14, 2012
Hey, can someone maybe help me?

I've got Novo 7 Tornados, when I put my micro SD 16GB by Kingston, it doesn't recognize it - nothing happens. But if I leave it there, and connect the tablet through USB to my PC, I can easily upload files, because it's there. So when it comes to uploading, it does recognize it, but in the tablet itself, it doesn't. What might be the problem?

THANKS!

leeshor

Dec 27, 2011
See if in settings - storage, you have the ability to mount it or if it says it's mounted. You may find it easier to see the SD card using a different file manager, just a thought.

gemzertablet

Jul 16, 2012
I got the same problem. i restarted my tablet,ainol novo 7 tornados, then again the internal and external sd card can not be read. when connected to the PC it only reads the external sd car. i also tried another file manager bu with no luck at all. What can be the problem? can anyone help us?I would realy appreciate it.

ghoss

Jul 20, 2012
I got the same problem. i restarted my tablet,ainol novo 7 tornados, then again the internal and external sd card can not be read. when connected to the PC it only reads the external sd car. i also tried another file manager bu with no luck at all. What can be the problem? can anyone help us?I would realy appreciate it.

i have the same problem.. please help us!

kuma12

Jul 21, 2012
i have the same problem.. please help us!

same for me
my sandisk 32g doesn t work .. i tried different types of system files but nothing happend
and the internal sd card stopped working too .
if it s a firmware problem then it s impossible to rewrite it via the sd card ..
:(:mad:

kuma12

Jul 21, 2012
same for me
my sandisk 32g doesn t work .. i tried different types of system files but nothing happend
and the internal sd card stopped working too .
if it s a firmware problem then it s impossible to rewrite it via the sd card ..
:(:mad:

OK
Thanks to JOUDA

1. switch off tablet
2. hit - and power button
3. select wipe media partition
4. select line with Yes -- delete all media data
5. select reboot system now

;)